Objectives of APCC
Academy of Pediatric Critical Care
- To promote and drive progress in pediatric critical care in India.
- To collate, disseminate and promote best practices in the identification and management of sick child to optimize outcomes.
- To promote multi-centric research into all aspects of pediatric critical care, including epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnostics, and treatment to improve our understanding and generate local evidence
- To conduct regular conferences, CMEs and workshops, with renowned national and international expert faculty, with up to date scientific content.
- To provide a forum to foster new ideas, promote innovation, facilitate networking and nurture collaboration among the members.
- To take pediatric critical care to the grass root level, with education and training of pediatricians, post-graduates, nurses, and lay public.
- To recommend the minimal standards for pediatric critical care in India and to develop evidence-based consensus guidelines and protocols.